Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
Network Management Engineer
who will be responsible for engineering and supporting network management and instrumentation solutions for a multi-platform global network.
- The role requires proficiency in systems engineering with a focus on IP network management technologies, UNIX systems, PERL and SQL.
- A familiarity with networking technologies and multiple vendor platforms is also beneficial.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Senior level understanding of network management systems.
- Strong scripting ability: Shell, Perl, Python.
- Detailed understanding of network management protocols such as SNMP.
- Detailed knowledge of Linux servers and applications.
- Knowledge of core TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Knowledge of multiple networking vendor platforms.
- Ability to clearly document processes and procedures supporting the solutions.
- IT / Telecom
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.