In the framework of our International Mobility program, our global partner, one of the largest system integrators in Europe, is looking for a
who will be responsible for creating a software architecture document or alike, that clearly explains all architecture layers of a project (Business, Application, Data, Technology, Infrastructure, Security and Governance) and makes a choice between different alternative solutions. The solution must work end to end and include integration, design, proof of concept.
- Manage (define, delegate, design, execute, report) a proof of concept (POC) that will demonstrate that the solution predicted in the SAD is the correct one, or if not act upon this.
- Responsible for all technology related aspects (work breakdown structure, governance, technology choice, design, etc.) of the project and provides structure, standards and guidance for the detailed design of a solution.
ake abstraction of technology and extract patterns from multiple environments and apply them on new, often technology wise different, architectures.
ssessment of a projects technical feasibility (solution, estimation, approach, etc.), as well as implementation risks.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 3 years of experience as architect in different business and technology environments.
- Deep knowledge of different software development technologies (J2EE, .NET).
- Deep knowledge of the infrastructure side.
- Experince in integration between heterogeneous systems, multiple applications that need to work together to attain one result.
- Knowledge of modelling tools and languages.
- Experince with architect tools.
- Team leading experince.
- Basic French or Dutch
- IT / Telecom
- System integrator
- IT development
- Brussels, Belgium
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.