Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for a
Manufacturing Test Engineers
who will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing and testing of storage products.
- The main job role is to develop, program and verify automated product integration test in Java environment.
- Implement modifications to follow technological changes according to the new product plan and to work on continuous process improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Position also covers sub-tasks like collaboration with both product development and manufacturing parties to close open items discovered before implementation.
- Part of the position is track and report changes are in progress, also maintain work instructions for manufacturing staff in case of need.
- At least BSc degree in IT or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Java or C++ programming skills.
- Unix/Linux platform experience.
- Shell scripting knowledge.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work in two shifts.
- Understanding storage systems.
- Testing experience.
- SQL knowledge.
- Tester/Test engineer
- Budapest region, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.