Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for an
Application Support Engineer
who will be part of the the Voice Applications Support team having operational responsibility for voice applications, including computer telephony, voicemail, recording, conferencing and voice-related applications on the Blackberry.
- Exception/alert based monitoring.
- Conducting documented ready for business checks.
- Outage management (coordination of and communication between troubleshooting participants using bridge calls and email).
- Change management (rollout of product updates and fixes through standard procedures).
- Answering simple client “how-to” queries and medium to difficult queries including investigations/follow-ups with developers if the answer is not documented.
- Documented requests (user administration/provisioning, account management, server management) using graphical or command line tools or documented procedures.
- Participating in rollouts of services/products for new locations.
- Troubleshooting, investigation and repair of problems where automation or current documentation does not address the issue.
- Handling of support tickets (problem/request/incident).
- Documentation of discovered issues, new procedures.
- Automation of manual processes, development and enhancing of support scripts, tools, monitoring, reports, dashboards.
- Participation in on-call, handling of escalated alerts, performing scheduled work.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience in Linux server platform.
- Experience in shell/Perl scripting.
- Process analysis and automation experience.
- Familiarity with the SIP protocol is advantageous.
- Experience with management of a VoIP environment is advantageous.
- IT / Telecom
- System administrator
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.