Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
End User Deployment Specialist
who will provide consistent, repeatable, efficient processes and tools in deploying and communicating IT solutions to computer users. The role will execute mass mailing and reporting for the projects.
- Work with Project Managers to execute the email communications in scope for their projects.
- Follow the IT Communications Calendar to prepare for upcoming communications.
- Liase with PMs to ensure all necessary information is available.
- Escalate issues to PM/Team Leader/Manager as required.
- Ownership of the Functional Mail ID.
- Record and track communications to enable generating metrics.
- Create and execute reports on the database to track deployment progress.
- Ownership of the Mass Mail Calendar.
- Apply various tools to create distribution lists for the mailing.
- Provide mass mailing services to the CIO in general, working directly with the requestor.
- Proposing any simplification or further optimisation initiative.
- At least BSc degree.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in large multinational company.
- Experience working across global teams.
- Experience working with spreadsheets.
- Assertive, proactive personality.
- Organized work style, attention to details.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Following through on commitments.
- Ability to make observations, draw conclusions and frame recommendations.
- Experience in creating process documentation.
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Hyperion, Cognos).
- IT / Telecom.
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.