Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
IT Project Manager
who excel at leading project teams as part of the CIO to deliver the best solutions to the Procurement Organization. As a project manager you’ll enjoy the diverse challenges, clients, work environments and schedules that come with delivering innovative projects, on-time and on-budget.
- Skills for this position require applicants who are equally adept at people, and business management. Besides the knowledge of methods to initialize, plan, execute, control and monitor a project, PMs use skills and leadership competencies for team building, client relations, negotiation, decision making, problem solving and conflict management.
- Ensuring scope, cost, schedule and contractual deliverables, you’ll apply techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management. Project managers are on the frontlines every day, partnering with clients to help shape their projects every step of the way.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- At least 3 years experience in managing complex IT projects.
- At least 1 year experience in Agile project management methods.
- Basic knowledge in using Rational Tools (RTC, RQM, Requirements Composer).
- Certification in project management is an advantage.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.