Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
IT Support Specialist
who will mainly provide 2nd level IT support. People in this role are liaisons between suppliers and the company for systems access and interfaces. This includes the relationship between operations team and the team for specific applications. Responsible for the application’s performance, availability and keeping the applications updated to fulfil business needs.
- System Specialist in Second Level Support team.
- Develops IT solutions.
- Interface between Business Process Experts and System Developer.
- Supports all European Global Logistics Systems and End-Users.
- Works in international Environment.
- Supports Business Transformation Projects and Initiatives.
- Potential Career Development into IT Project Management.
- Daily support for every IDDE related problem.
- IT architecture management.
- Problem handling on test and production system platform.
- Contact point for the developer group.
- Access management support.
- Testing for projects, for releases, Change requests.
- Change request, Problem report management.
- Documentation management.
- At least BSc degree.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 5 years experience in advanced user level MS Office and Windows.
- 3 years experience in basic SQL and understanding of different IT systems.
- Good analytic skills, responsiveness.
- Flexibility, adaptability and excellent workload management skills.
- IT / Telecom.
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.