In the framework of our International Mobility program our global partner, a US software company setting up in Kerry, Ireland, is looking for
Sr. Systems Engineer (Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring)
who will be responsible for managing and maintaining a suite of ITSM tools both with the vendor and internally.
- Communicate with customers and stake holders to define requirements then produce a test plan and implement them.
- Configure, administer and upgrade the ITSM tools as per business needs.
- Additionally, the ITSM engineer will also manage and implement standard ITSM procedures, generate reports for the IS management to support planning and audit needs.
- BSc in Information Technology.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- Significant experience with IBM Tivoli monitoring suite tools.
- Excellent skills in scripting – with Perl, KSH Scripting.
- ITM, Omnibus, Impact, TCR, TDW, ITNM, TBSM, ITCAM, TADDM.
- Good understanding and knowledge of ITSM processes such as change release, incident and problem management.
- Customer orientated, a team player and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail, motivated and positive attitude towards challenges.
- Eager and quick to learn new tools and systems.
- Significant OS experience with Unix/Linux and Windows.
- Experienced in creating technical documents, Visio diagrams and spreadsheets.
- Very good at multitasking and project management skills.
- Experience in financial services industry and enterprise environment is a plus.
- Proficient and experienced with IT service management tools such as monitoring, asset management, configuration management, CMDB.
- IT Operations
- Network and system engineer
- System administrator
- Kerry, Ireland
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.