Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
System Developer Engineer (Unix)
who will be part of a global technology organization that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of business critical applications and a world class infrastructure.
- Integrate and configure an automation product to configure equipment in the company network environment.
- Build and configure critical infrastructure.
- Become an expert in the various aspects of network management.
- Recognize the business requirements and configure the product to integrate into the central monitoring services.
- Work with clients of the system to build automations and establish best practices to ensure quality control and stability of the core network.
- Gather requirements from internal clients and own the task of finding solutions.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Solid experience in developing or scripting on Unix / Linux platforms.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Strong background in at least one OO language.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages.
- Experience with routing, switching and pbx infrastructure.
- Experience with templating technologies for device configuration.
- IT / Telecom
- Network and system engineer
- IT Development
- IT Operations
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.