Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
Application owner (IT security and compliance)
who will be responsible for the life cycle management of applications and will participate as a key Stakeholder on the Solution Development Team.
- Work partly as a business analyst, partly as a project coordinator and partly as an IT consultant.
- Align with the Business Strategy.
- Ensure each Application has a Business Transformation Management Tool (BTMT) Asset Record, and keep the information in BTMT updated timely and accurately.
- Responsible for Application Operation.
- Monitor application’s Business Value and Performance realization.
- Comply with all applicable corporate instructions and guidelines.
- Ensure timely sunset execution to avoid unnecessary expense.
- At least BSc degree in (IT preferred).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 2 years of experience with IT enablement of business processes.
- 2 years of experience in IT security and compliance.
- Coordination and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- IT / Telecom
- Application management
- IT consulting
- Project management
- Business analysis
- IT Security and compliance
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.