Our global partner, a dynamically growing competance center that delivers IT and financial services for manufacturing companies, is looking for an
Oracle HFM Expert
who will participate in the functional design and development of a new Hyperion solution.
- You understand the system design and are able to contribute with a technical approach to accounting and financial reporting development.
- As a Key User Administrator of Oracle HFM your work includes data table maintenance, periodic consolidation job scheduling, key report executions, and technical period opening.
- Period end correction processing and reconciliation.
- Data transfer and reconciliation.
- External reporting data extraction.
- Data security backup.
- Admin Guide maintenance.
- Access right and user group maintenance.
- File upload of data transfer, file upload issue resolution.
- Overall helpdesk for Hyperion requests.
- Month end closing support.
- Analysis of user report and functionality requests.
- Process optimization.
- Coordinate and provide HFM trainings.
- Participation in upgrades and patching.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Information Technology.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 2 years of experience as an expert HFM user.
- Project management skills.
- Service-minded and flexible.
- Motivated to find solutions.
- High level of accuracy, concentration and multitasking.
- Ability to identify and effectively resolve issues.
- Experience in multinational Hyperion solutions.
- IT Operations
- Oracle HFM
- Accounting and finance
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
- West Europe: depending on the project.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.