Our global partner, a dynamically growing competance center that delivers IT and financial services for manufacturing companies, is looking for an
Senior IT Security Expert
who will work in a global security specialist position.
- Identify threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems.
- Conduct investigation, analysis and review following breaches of security controls.
- Perform vulnerability scan result analysis and root cause identification.
- Perform annual firewall review and clean-up.
- Review security alerts and identify trends/attacks.
- Maintain system hardening guides and check compliance to it.
- Web filtering system maintenance.
- Spam filtering system maintenance.
- Review, resolve and subsequently close service requests/tickets and complete change requests.
- Interacting efficiently with the other team members in order to sustain a highly technical environment, sharing knowledge regularly.
- New sites migration requires 2-3 business trips annually.
- Degree in information technology.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 5 years of experience in IT security.
- Experience in penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Knowledge of IT security tools and technologies (Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning Systems, Anti-virus Products, Security Incident and Event Management systems, Operating System Patch Management systems, Web Filtering systems)
- Knowledge of network equipment (CISCO).
- Advanced user of MS Office.
- Advantage: certifications in IT security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH).
- Advantage: scripting skills.
- IT / Telecom
- IT security
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
- West Europe: depending on the project.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.