In the framework of our International Mobility program our global partner based in Cork, Ireland, is looking for
Technical Support Advisors (GERMAN)
who, as an AppleCare Advisor, will provide technical support and customer service to customers on Apple’s desktop and portable computers and wireless networking products. You will be required to follow standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as quickly and effectively as possible, recognising more complex problems and escalating accordingly.
- To provide basic to moderately complex support to Apple customers on Apple products, systems, peripherals and software.
- Logging of calls from customers onto an Apple database and following escalation procedures to resolve problems or issues.
- To provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all of Apple’s customers and show empathy for the customers at all times.
- All times, the Advisor will demonstrate a high level of customer service when helping a customer and if necessary, to escalate “hot” issues to a more experienced Advisor.
- To make themselves available to receive calls for a minimum of 80% of their online time.
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader new emerging issues that have been discovered.
- Enrich the lives of Apple customers by providing unparalleled customer service.
- Wow our customers by listening attentively to their needs, gain agreement on the resolution and bring the issue to conclusion.
- Troubleshoot simple to complex technical issues with customers with a positive and knowledgeable approach.
- Adjust your approach to all levels of customer experience.
- Teach and educate customers on support options, and the steps being taken to resolve their issue.
- Analyze information then drive it to resolution.
- Communicate positively with team members, customers, and other partners – remember, you represent the Apple brand.
- Be fluent in GERMAN & English.
- Be a confident and enthusiastic communicator.
- Have strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and innovative.
- Have a high stress tolerance.
- An appreciation of the IT environment, preferably with Apple products.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- A knowledge of hardware principles.
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment which is target driven.
- Advantage: Previous call centre experience.
- Shared Services Center
- IT Support
- Cork, Ireland
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.