Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
who will be for developing, deploying and maintaining products that are used across the firm to configure, entitle, deploy and monitor applications written by the application development counterparts. The goal is to make application deployment, management and service simple and easy to use, improve plant stability and security and offer compelling commercially effective choices to our customers.
- Use and contribute to many open source projects.
- Be very flexible in what languages are used to code in and always experiment with new languages and frameworks.
- Develop, test and deploy rapidly and regularly.
- Be involved in cross product projects that lets everyone try various aspects of the group.
- Focus on the configuration management aspect of the product.
- Create new interfaces and new entitlement models.
- Migrate users from an older version of the system to new one.
- The role will also involve working with customers to help them understand the system and interacting with the operations team that provides 24×7 support and coverage for the product.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Solid experience in Perl or Python.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Ability to work with customers.
- Web development experience.
- Comfortable working in a Linux based environment.
- Experience in building and deploying large scale systems.
- IT / Telecom
- IT Development
- IT Operations
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.