Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
IT Strategy and Solution Manager
who will be responsible for Growth Markets.
The IT Strategy and Solution Manager role is based around the Technical Solution Manager competency and aligned to the internal IT requirement for Growth Markets.
The ISSM role switches between strategy and solution depending on the time of year. The focus shifts to strategy and business case mode during the Spring and Fall Plan cycles and shifts into support of solution execution in the remainder of the year. The ISSM represents the Growth Markets Unit in global IT strategy and technical strategy alignment cross tower, and business units and provides technical direction to the GMT teams. The ISSM establishes directions that are the foundation of the integrated solutions design and is part of the technical and business reviews to ensure there is alignment. In addition, the role provides technical guidance and solution support for unique Growth Market Team (GMT) requirements.
- Work with the Growth Market Teams to understand customer requirements, budget and recommend technical solution direction aligned with strategy.
- Lead and develop high level solutions and business cases in support of GMU unique requirements throughout the year however timed more specifically around Spring and Fall Plan time. Solutions would be in support of cost take out, analytics, and
- Provide direction to Solution Architects to design and cost the best solutions.
- Participate in business and technical reviews before management decisions are taken to invest.
- Accountable for all activities related to global and GMU IT strategy alignment.
- Lead the requirements from the GMT representatives and linking those requirements to solution.
- Lead business case development and strategy documentation.
- Manage the GMT relationship during the technical solution process.
- Work with local teams – managers and technical personnel.
- Work IGA teams and with external suppliers as needed.
- Ensure the technical solutions are aligned to proposed IT investments.
- Define business and solution requirements.
- End to End Solution – Design and cost estimate of all business and technical elements.
- Documenting business benefits and estimating the benefit.
- Establishing the initial cost model and implementation schedule.
- Work with SMEs as needed to prepare presentation material to stakeholders – GMTs and Global to seek agreement and sign-off.
- Ensure successful hand-off of the solution to the technical delivery team.
- At least BSc degree (IT preferred).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in creating IT strategy.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience with network, voice and telco solutions.
- Experience in business case development.
- Experience in supporting infrastructure analytics solutions to manage IT to improve efficiency.
- Understanding different IT infrastructure technologies: networks, servers, virtualization, cloud computing, etc.
- Strong customer focus.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.