Our global partner, operating in the manufacturing industry with a dynamically growing competence centre that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for a
Junior Finance System Consultant
who will be responsible for implementing financial processes and systems in global environment.
- Understanding business needs and requirements.
- Designing financial processes.
- Creating specifications to system engineers and developers.
- Setting up finance systems for testing.
- Testing systems and processes.
- Presenting data in the desired format.
- Reporting to stakeholders.
- User support and training.
- Providing system support.
- At least BSc degree in IT or Finance.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle).
- 1-2 years of experience in implementing Finance modules.
- Strong basics in Finance.
- Understanding financial processes.
- Understanding databases.
- Strong analyzing and designing skills.
- Motivation to work in a global environment.
- IT / Telecom
- IT Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.