Our global partner, specialized in nutrition and health products, is looking for an
ERP Implementation Specialist
who will be responsible for implementing mid-market ERP projects.
This role is crucial to the organization in ensuring that effective solutions and operational changes can be delivered to meet critical challenges facing the business.
- Provide hands on consultancy around the implementation of MS Dynamics AX, namely:
- Business requirement gathering.
- Creation of functional design documents.
- Requirements analysis.
- System configuration to suit customer’s requirements.
- Implementation of customer reports using CreateFrom/SSRS.
- Produce the required project documentation on a timely basis.
- Support cutover activities.
- Training the end-users on standard functionality.
- Degree in Information Technology or Finance.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 5+ years experience in ERP implementation.
- Experience in IT Project Management.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle management.
- Experience in functional requirement specification and testing.
- Experience in executing UAT/QA and implementation.
- Knowledge of SQL and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX.
- IT / Telecom
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.