Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers IT and financial services for the banking industry, is looking for a
Service Delivery Engineer
who will be responsible for operating a financial transaction environment.
- Plan, implement and operate a financial transaction compute environment.
- Monitor, measure and report internally and externally on service performance levels, performance vs. service level agreements (SLAs) and service down-times.
- Develop and keep procedures and standards of compute service delivery.
- Administer and document the services, process inventories under compute service delivery control.
- Contribute to tracking and continuous improvement of service levels.
- Provide on-call support on a periodic basis.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 3 years of experience in Microsoft Server environment.
- 3 years enterprise level experience in storage operation (preferably EMC Clariion, Celerra or VNX).
- MCSE or MCITP exam or deep knowledge in following areas: Windows servers, AD, DNS.
- Problem solving skills.
- Focus on results.
- High attention to details.
- Primary: VMware vSphere, NetBackup, Cisco UCS.
- Secondary: Exchange, SCOM, SCCM, IIS, SQL, ISA, VMware View, VMware SRM, VCCM, VCOPS, o365, Linux, Terminal Services knowledge, working experience in PCI related infrastructures.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.