Our local partner, a dynamically growing software development company that delivers IT solutions for the banking industry, is looking for an
Oracle – PL/SQL developer
with strong accounting and banking knowledge.
- Work within the Development Team as an Oracle – PL/SQL developer.
- Implement loan account management and collection module.
- Implement new business features based on requirement specifications.
- Fix bugs in the existing applications reported by clients or internal testers.
- Refactor existing code.
- Execute development test, create unit tests.
- Participate in creating internal business specifications.
- Create technical design for the business features.
- Divide features to technical tasks and workload estimation.
- Cooperate with the colleagues in the development team and the entire company.
- Minimum 4 years of Oracle – PL/SQL work experience.
- Strong business (accounting, financial, banking) knowledge.
- Good and fast problem solving skills.
- Demanding, accurate work.
- Intermediate English.
- DBA knowledge.
- Code optimization knowledge.
- Delphi/Java experience.
- Experience in version control and bug tracking systems.
- IT / Telecom
- Database developer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.