Our local partner, a dynamically growing software development company that delivers IT solutions for the banking industry, is looking for
Junior Java Developers
who will be responsible for delivering risk management software applications.
- Work within the Development Team as a Java developer.
- Create server and client applications in the credit approval and risk management area for foreign banks and financial institutions.
- Implement new business features based on requirement specification and technical design.
- Fix bugs in the existing applications reported by clients or internal testers.
- Refactoring existing code.
- Implement changes in the database connected to the Java modifications.
- Execute development test, create unit tests.
- Participate in creating technical design for the business features.
- Divide features to technical tasks, workload estimation.
- Cooperation with the colleagues in the development team and the entire company.
- Experience in using Oracle database.
- At least 1 year of programming experience.
- Accuracy, reliability.
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills in English: mainly in written form.
- Java 7 programming experience.
- PL/SQL programming experience.
- JUnit software test experience.
- Knowing and using Struts and/or Spring frameworks.
- Experience in using Eclipse development tool.
- Experience in using and maintaining Apache Tomcat application servers.
- IT / Telecom
- Java developer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.