Our global partner, operating in the manufacturing industry with a dynamically growing competence centre that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
SAP Support Specialist
who will be responsible for online support, defect analysis, defect handling and change request handling.
- Provide support in issues and questions coming from users.
- Problem and error analysis.
- Provide and communicate solution proposal to users.
- Prepare detailed specification and estimation of change requests.
- Develop changes and change requests.
- Documentation of defect and change request handling.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- At least 5 years experience in SAP support or development.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Profound knowledge of different SAP modules, especially experienced in Logistics Execution module.
- Experienced user of SolMan.
- Advanced ABAP skills (User exits, BAdI, Interfaces, Workflow, EDI, Forms, etc.)
- German language skills.
- IT / Telecom
- IT Support
- Budapest region, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.