Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Test Environment Administrator
who will be responsible for customer projects in the banking sector.
- Understand and follow established company’s testing environment maintenance processes and practices.
- Build, know, document and maintain testing environments according to the current policies and procedures.
- Know relevant company’s products and components and their testing environments.
- If required, coordinate test environment construction and maintenance activities, both locally and remotely.
- Perform automation of the maintenance activities where required.
- Document and report test maintenance activities and evidences.
- Collaborate and cooperate with testers as well as other Test Administrators and other departments in all work-related activities.
- Ensure Test System application integrity and operability (incl. Information protection and security).
- Contribute to development and documentation of policies, procedures and best practices for test environment maintenance
- Conduct internal trainings for the testing team and other departments’ members about testing environments’ composition, specifics, maintenance practices etc as requested by the immediate superior
- Fulfill other project delivery and test environment maintenance related duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experince.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong skills administering Windows based applications including IIS, Windows application maintenance, Windows services, Event log checking.
- Strong skills administering SQL Server 2005 & 2008 Management, Design, Database Architecture / Security.
- Knowledge of Classic ASP.
- Knowledge of Tomcat.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills.
- Strong planning and time-management skills.
- Ability and readiness to work in nationally and geographically diversified teams.
- Complex thinking in IT and business related processes.
- IT / Telecom manager
- Tester / Test engineer
- System admnistrator
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.