Our global partner, one of the largest companies, providing full life-cycle services for the financial sector, is looking for a
who will be part of the Real Time Market Data Integration team that manages the deployment of servers and applications which disseminate market data to trading applications and other business units. The focus is on system integration of highly available systems that can process large quantities of data with very low latency. These systems carry all realtime data such as stock prices, index values, option prices, and fixed income instruments.
- Manage or participate in the implementation and rollout of new services and products.
- Perform integration and regression tests, organize User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with end users and groups and provide feedback to development teams if applicable.
- Manage third party applications and technologies liaising with suppliers or vendors as appropriate.
- Design and create preventative maintenance functions including monitoring of logs, alarms, system performance and capacity.
- Perform software decommission, installation, upgrades.
- Become a specialist on specific areas and provide consultancy and feedback to internal clients, developers and Project Managers.
- Assist project managers with project management activities, including requirements gathering, planning, budgeting, resource planning and management, etc.
- Manage the implementation and rollout of new services, upgrade of production services, system and applications.
- Client/Vendor/Supplier Management – Attend periodic and ad-hoc client and vendor meetings and provide input where appropriate.
- Document, implement and adhere to operational and technical standards, best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Assist with identifying and implementing areas for improvement within existing operational and technical processes and maintain related documentation Support Functions.
- Act as an escalation point for Production Management Level 2 support teams.
- Perform Level 3 support activities and root cause analysis.
- Escalate issues to development team and provide feedback and analysis for break fixing.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in navigating UNIX servers.
- Experince in UNIX/Linux shell scripting.
- Understand UNIX concepts in order to perform resource monitoring.
- Experince in PERL scripting.
- Understand the concepts of TCP/IP and UDP connectivity and data transfer.
- Good problem solving skills
- Operational background.
- IT / Telecom
- System integrator
- Network and system engineer
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.