Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Senior Citrix Engineer
who will provide 4th line support for Citrix XenApp and related technologies.
- Design/Engineer/sustain existing/new technologies into the firm.
- Ensure products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
- Dissemination of knowledge amongst colleagues.
- Active participation within and amongst teams and colleagues, providing constructive feedback when necessary.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience gained in global environment.
- Deep technical knowledge of Citrix XenApp Core technologies (e.g. Windows TSs, CSG, WI, DDC, RM DB, VDA, Receiver, Policies, Brokering, Printing).
- Expertise with remote access and application delivery technologies (e.g. Netscaler, CloudBridge).
- Enterprise-level understanding of core Windows Infrastructure technologies (e.g. AD, GPO, CIFS, DFS).
- Microsoft Windows systems management, user configuration and technology deployments across large, distributed environments and automation.
- Desktop and Server Troubleshooting (e.g. event log analysis, CDF tracing, SysInternals Tooling).
- Understanding of WAN and Branch environments and constraints.
- Scripting or basic programming skills.
- IT / Telecom
- System engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.