Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
who will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and architecting people data management systems.
- Development and deployment of identity data management systems (database design & implementation).
- Requirement gathering, design, code development, testing, deployment of the product.
- Develop scripts to automate administration and management of the environment.
- 3rd level production support and enhancement of developed product.
- Product documentation.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong experience with database design and integration, relational or LDAP.
- Strong programming skills in PERL.
- SOAP/XML/CGI programming experience.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and client/server architecture.
- Some UNIX administration background.
- Experience in designing Highly Available systems.
- IT / Telecom
- IT developer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.