Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
who will be responsible for engineering, infrastructure design, integration, and system support.
Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities.
Communicates technical architecture direction and coordinates technical proof of concept analyses.
Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Voice and Data Platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU).
- Knowledge of Voice and Data Networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP).
- Knowledge of UC & C Applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/ Web Conferencing, IM/Presence, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax and Unified Messaging).
- Knowledge of Enterprise Interaction Management (EIM), Work Force Management, Contact Centers (ACD, IVR, CRM), Application Integration Services (TAPI, TSAPI, JTAPI, CSTA).
- Knowledge of SS7, GRR303, H.320, H.323 and SIP protocols.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers and firewalls, network bandwidth management.
- VoIP/telephony expertise including knowledge of competitive solutions (i.e. Cisco, Avaya/Nortel), working knowledge of PBX integration scenarios (i.e. Communications Server deployed with the intent to handle voice communications; including the ability to make inbound and outbound PSTN voice calls via third party PBX, gateway or SIP Trunk).
- Strong hands on delivery experience with Microsoft Office Communications Server R2 with emphasis on the Enterprise Voice specific workloads within OCS R2 and up to Microsoft Lync 2013.
- Large scale, multi-site design, rollout and operational experience around core Microsoft Infrastructure components and OCS R2 or Lync Voice workloads.
- Experience on infrastructure architecture design, developing solution guidance and leading complex solutions.
- IT / Telecom
- System administrator
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.