In the framework of our International Mobility Program, our global partner, one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis, is looking for a
Data Architect (German )
who will be responsible for supporting and helping drive and execute the data governance and standardization initiatives and processes.
- Reporting to the BICC Lead, the data architect is responsible for the development of a BU strategy-enabling enterprise data architecture.
- Designs and implements a logical enterprise data model based on the enterprise data model.
- Ensures appropriate application of data model and data standards by working closely with project managers and solution architects from a data architecture perspective.
- Leads data architecture projects.
- Supports projects in regards to the extraction and transformation of data from the primary systems.
- Reviews data definitions, standardizes data policy and processes, reduces data redundancy.
- Provides a comprehensive design of the data landscape making recommendations to enhance structure, control and consistency.
- Assumes the role of a data integration manager, thereby working closely with the solution architect in designing how data flows and integrations are designed to best support the business requirements.
- Proficient in German and English – both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficient in master data management, data warehouse, data mart concepts, data dictionaries and technologies, experience in enterprise application integration and metadata registry.
- Experience with real time data collection and processing a big plus.
- Data architecture related certification preferred.
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus.
- More than five years of large enterprise experience specializing in data architecture design, data modelling, application database implementation, and data integration of large volume.
- Served at least two large full lifecycle software development projects as lead data architect.
- Excellent communication.
- Sound stakeholder management skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Zürich, Switzerland.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.