Our global manufacturing partner is looking for an
SAP Functional Consultant
who will be responsible for online support, defect analysis, defect handling and change request management.
- Provide support in issues and questions coming from end/key users.
- Problem and error analysis.
- Provide and communicate solution proposal to end/key users.
- Prepare detailed specification and estimation of change requests.
- Develop changes / change requests.
- Documentation of defect and change request handling.
- Degree in Information Technology or Logistics.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- At least 5 years experience in SAP support or development.
- Understanding production processes.
- Profound SAP module knowledge in Logistics Execution module.
- Deep knowledge of other SAP modules is an advantage: FI/CO/SD/MM/PP/QM/PM.
- Experienced user of SolMan.
- Advanced ABAP skills (User exits, BAdI, Interfaces, Workflow, EDI, Forms, etc.)
- Fluent German and conversational level of English.
- Willingness to travel: average 1 per month (2-3 days in Austria).
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest region
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.