Our global manufacturing partner is looking for an
IT Project Controller
who will be supporting the co-ordination, reporting and governance of Global IT and Financial Shared Services’ project portfolio.
- The role covers ensuring compliance to project policy/processes, project reporting, analysis of project performance, creation of business cases and supporting project managers.
- In addition the follow-up and improvement of Shared Services’ ability to execute projects in an efficient controlled and cost effective manner.
- Aggregate and report projectand resource information.
- Control planning, delivery and compliance of projects.
- Analyse and verify project documentation.
- Execute project analysis to improve control/performance.
- Support and/or creation of business cases.
- Support project managers in planning and execution of projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting Or Business Or equivalent.
- Project management experience (in any kind of project).
- Advanced Excel user.
- Flexibility with travelling abroad (frequency: 1 per month; length: 2-3 days).
- Knowledge of MS Project and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of an ERP system e.g. Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics AX.
- Advanced financial understanding and good accounting knowledge.
- Work experience in project controlling or IT project controlling.
- Good communicator, outgoing personality.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Finance and accounting
- Budapest region
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.