In the framework of our International Mobility Program we are looking for
Architects/Lead Developers (J2EE)
who will work as part of a feature team, developing in a full agile process using Scrum methodology. Our partner is a telecom company based in Ireland.
- The job will involve leading a team of Java Developers building Scalable, highly-available Management features for 3G and 4G Networks.
- Working in an Agile manner, you will drive the implementation of customer features using Java EE.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- Very good hands-on knowledge of JEE environment (at least JEE5. JEE6 is preferred).
- Hands-on experience with EJB 3.x (SLSB, MDB, SFSB) and JMS in general.
- Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering.
- Hands-on experience with clustering in JEE environments, HA, replication and scale-out of backend JEE components.
- Hands-on experience with at least one major JEE application server is required (JBoss is an advantage). Basic configuration and administration, deployment and optimization.
- Experience with distributed caching (Coherence, Infinispan) and other NoSQL systems.
- Experience with REST and/or SOA.
- Experience with workflow engines and business rules engines/CEP engines.
- Knowledge of JMX, RMI, JCA, JPA, JTA, SQL, JEE security.
- Knowledge of web GUI technologies (especially GWT) would be considered an advantage.
- Basic Linux/Unix knowledge.
- IT / Telecom
- IT developer
- IT architect
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.