In the framework of our International Mobility Program we are looking for an
for exciting customer projects. Our partner is an international ICT service provider based in Bern.
- As an Exchange specialist you will work on IT infrastructure projects in the Microsoft environment, with a focus on Exchange Server.
- You work independently or in a team during the various stages of a project.
- Through your technical skills, you can make a valuable contribution to the development of customer projects.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- Designated professional experience as Engineer with Exchange Server (2003-2013).
- Professional experience in the engineering and operation of Windows 2008/2012, ADS, Exchange, VMware and Citrix platforms.
- Current manufacturer certifications from Microsoft (MCSA or MCSE), VMware (VCP ) or Citrix (CCA / CCAA) is an advantage.
- Professional training in the field of Information Technology with 2-5 years of practical experience.
- IT / Telecom
- Bern, Switzerland
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.