In the framework of our International Mobility Program, our global partner, one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis, is looking for a
who has the ability to assist in many interesting projects in different areas. This can be a website relaunch where you develop with the latest technology a completely new appearance with responsive web design.
- Work together with the application developers on a new front-end for an intranet application, which now also works on tablets with touch input.
- Create a campaign page for an event with a photo competition via a connection to Instagram.
- Your can have creativity run wild!
- Contribute to the development and design of web-based solutions.
- Support the development and operation of new functions.
- Your job includes web design, scripting , support and ensure the trouble-free operation.
- Keep your technical expertise always up to date.
- Very good communication skills in German and English.
- University degree in computer science or similar.
- 1-3 years of work experience in leading web and front-end technologies.
- Very good experience throughout the software development
- 2-3 years experience in the development of Sitecore.
- 3-4 years experience in the development of . NET platforms.
- Sitecore 6 or later.
- .Net Framework 3.5 / 4.0.
- ASP.Net Web Forms / MVC.
- Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF).
- XML / XSL / JSON.
- HTML5 / CSS3.
- SQL Server 2005/2008.
- SQL Server Reporting and Analysis Services.
- Scrum knowledge or certification.
- Commitment to quality and excellent team working.
- Solution-oriented and structured approach.
- IT / Telecom
- Zürich, Switzerland.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.