Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
who will be responsible for a complex multi-platform global voice and data network that supports a world-leading financial services company. Within ET the Instrumentation Engineering team is responsible for developing and deploying the tools and systems used to manage this complex environment. This toolset performs a wide variety of functions including fault and performance management, configuration management and security.
- The candidate is responsible for engineering and supporting network management and instrumentation solutions for a multi-platform global network.
- The role requires proficiency in systems engineering with a focus on UNIX systems, Perl scripting and network management technologies.
- This role will include a focus on testing and development of software defined networking (SDN) solutions.
- A familiarity with networking technologies and multiple vendor platforms is also beneficial.
- The person should be able to take high level direction and execute independently utilizing skills across all disciplines.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Proven ability to design scalable cross discipline global solutions focused on system and network management, monitoring and automation.
History of implementation and administration of Linux servers and applications.
Strong scripting ability: Shell and Perl.
User level knowledge of databases and SQL.
Knowledge of core networking concepts including TCP/IP, routing protocols and switching protocols.
Ability to clearly document processes and procedures supporting the solutions.
Real world knowledge of automating enterprise deployments.
- IT / Telecom
- Systems engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.