Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a passionate
who will work in the horizontal technology group that develops reusable solutions, libraries and frameworks used in systems throughout the Firm.
- Be an active member of a global community of Python developers.
- Work on application infrastructure projects.
- Provide technical expertise in all aspects of computing in the form of consultation and design advice to development teams.
- Supports developers in all programming languages across the firm.
- Look after several dynamic programming languages.
- Support Python developers is an important part of the work, dealing with problems that can be very varied.
- Develop and subsequently maintain Python modules.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Deep understanding of computer sciences.
- Advanced level programming skills.
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in Python.
- Knowledge of other programming languages e.g. Java, C++.
- Admin level Unix knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Windows systems is advantageous.
- IT / Telecom
- IT developer
- Systems engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.