Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Windows Desktop Engineer
who will be responsible for supporting and ensuring the stability of over 180,000 desktops including laptops and virtual PCs.
- Work in a global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make the businesses run.
- The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of the data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
- Provide service and support to internal teams and senior VIP clients on Windows Platform and desktop application-related issues.
- The role involves close cooperation with the Service Desk, desk side support teams, IT Security, Engineering, application programmers and third party vendors by handling escalations, providing documentation, and implementing new products.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Windows OS internals.
- Working knowledge of networks.
- Experience in troubleshooting.
- System Center Control Manager (SCCM).
- Active Directory.
- Script languages (Powershell).
- Virtualization technologies: Citrix, VMware.
- Proficiency in T-SQL and SQL Server administration skills.
- Experience in working in a large environment.
- IT / Telecom
- System administrator
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.