Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
who will be a member of the algorithmic trading technology team that develops and maintains trading execution engines.
The global team is responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems.
- The role combines solving complex business and technical problems.
The business problem is around how to provide automated solutions for a specific execution strategy.
While solving these business problems the technical solutions have to be highly available, low latency, high throughput, scalable and well tested.
Rely on the latest technology to implement these products.
- The candidate will be responsible for implementing, testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for execution strategies, improving scalability, performance and efficiency of the strategies.
- Become specialist on specific areas and provide consultancy and feedback to internal clients, developers and Project Managers.
- Act as an escalation point for Production Management Level 2 support teams.
- Perform Level 3 support activities and root cause analysis using designated tools, processes and procedures.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Strong technical background in software development.
Experience designing, writing and deploying low latency/high throughput systems in C++ using STL/Boost/MultiThreading for a Unix/Linux platform.
Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices.
A scripting language either Python or Perl.
Must be able to tackle problems based on limited information, be able to seek out solutions and work through problems.
- IT / Telecom
- IT developer
- Systems engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.