Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager
who will be responsible for managing and tracking multiple projects in a structured and efficient manner by means of following a mature lifecycle model to create value-add for the firm.
- This position requires technical hands-on experience of multiple technology disciplines and architectures.
- Collaboration with internal ISG clients/colleagues such as Engineering, Operations, application deployment and support teams across Technology & Data.
- Incumbent is responsible for all phases of projects of complex nature and acts as a single point of contact for a wide range of audiences from developer up to senior management.
- Responsible to develop the project information document including detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Facilitates project meetings and hosts knowledge transfer sessions as required.
- Accountable for the project full lifecycle ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables to ensure compliance.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solution of problems.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience managing IT infrastructure projects.
- Ability to indirectly manage virtual team members from a diverse cultural background.
- Strong and proven problem solving skills.
- Awareness of desktop, networking (voice and data), market data technologies and systems, distributed, cloud and web hosted technologies, services and authentication, as well as being able to understand the value these technologies bring to organization.
- Software deployment experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written/reporting skills.
- A sound background and adherence to business processes and procedures.
- Good MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) skills.
- MS Project knowledge.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Candidates must have a good attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated as well as being a team player.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.