Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
who will be responsible for customer service and project management of finance systems.
- Translate business requirements into IT language.
- Communicate with business side users.
- Coordinate developers, testers and system engineers.
- Resource and time management.
- Delivery management.
Manage conflicting and changing priorities.
Maintain customer satisfaction.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- Good project management skills.
- Customer oriented thinking.
- Experience in Unix/Linux systems.
- Basic scripting skills (bash or Perl).
- Experience in creating database queries.
- Understanding network technologies and protocols.
- Good problem solving skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.