Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Sharepoint Support Engineer
who will be responsible for keeping the SharePoint 2007/2010 and Project farms running at peak efficiency/uptime via monitoring, maintenance and incident management.
- Support the SharePoint 2007/2010 & Project plants to ensure proper performance, connectivity and accessibility.
- Utilize network monitoring tools to identify, diagnose and fix network issues.
- Identify areas of improvement and continually refine and improve our monitoring tools and processes.
- Use our ticketing system to document customer trouble cases, network incidents, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Work customer trouble tickets and coordinate escalations to engineering teams.
- Produce technical documentation to aid effective troubleshooting and provisioning.
- Prioritize and manage many customer trouble tickets and projects with minimal supervision.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 5+ years Unix/Linux support and administration.
- 5+ years Windows Server support and administration.
- 5+ years of Enterprise SharePoint experience.
- Firm understanding of TCP/IP networking.
- Understand, create, and debug Shell and Perl.
- Understand, create, and debug batch and PowerShell.
- Highly focused on attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot in a complex environment.
- Must take ownership of issues and pursue resolution of issues tenaciously.
- Must be an effective communicator and be able to disseminate information effectively and appropriately to a variety of audiences.
- IT / Telecom
- System engineering
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.