Our global partner, a leading computing and biosciences, is looking for a
who will be responsible for supporting the business environment: its problems, vision, strategy, objectives, capabilities, processes, organizational structures, regulatory requirements and best practice.
- Support the development team with clear and definite business expectations.
- Help the customer in understanding technical constraints.
- Own and communicate a product vision.
- Facilitate cooperation between customer and developer/supporter groups.
- Document “as is process”.
- Work with account manager and business lead to determine scope, goals and objectives.
- Identify functions, processes where technology can help in achieving business objectives.
- Analyze and elaborate system requirements; gather information, recommend solutions and “translate requirements” to programmers.
- Develop use cases and define “to be” process.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the IT development/support team.
- Assist in resolving functional problems.
- Maintain project documentation.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with Document Management Systems.
- Analytical thinking.
- Experience with agile methodologies, especially Scrum.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- SQL skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Business analyst
- Project manager
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.