Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Network Project Engineer
who will be responsible for a complex multi-platform global voice and data network that supports a world-leading financial services company.
- Develops Detailed (As Built) Design documentation in support of various network projects.
- Executes against detailed design in support of projects.
- Responsible for delivery against the project execution plan and timeline.
- Responsible for service reporting.
- Creation of Cabling Cut sheets.
- Collaborates with Operations to execute Ops Acceptance testing (OAT’s).
- Collaborates with Operations and Design Engineering to create run books and processes required to operate new products.
- Provides feedback to Design Engineering on Design Templates.
- Provides feedback to Architectural Engineering and Platform Engineering about current and future services features.
- Responsible for Design Review governance.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 3 years of experience configuring routers and switches in a production WAN/LAN/MAN environment.
- Understanding the OSI model, including TCP/IP, client/server designs, routing protocols (OSPF, RIP, BGP), LAN, WAN technologies, VPNs, VoIP, IP multicast.
- Understanding of multicast, MPLS (L3 VPN, L2 VPN, VPLS, preferably from a provider point of view).
- Understanding of layer 2 protocols Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, spanning-tree protocols.
- Experience with Unix/Linux command line.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.