Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Voice Application Developer (Java)
who will be responsible for developing voice applications, including computer telephony, voicemail, voice recording, conferencing and other voice-related applications.
- Develop and maintain in-house voice applications, including computer telephony, voicemail, voice recording and conferencing tools.
- Provide engineering support for vendor supplied tools.
- This position is to continue development of in-house built and vendor supplied tools.
- Development and maintenance of infrastructure, middle-tier and user facing (web-based) components.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Linux (both command-line and development tools).
- Working knowledge of Perl and shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of networking protocols / network applications development.
- At least 5 years of working Java Development experience.
- Practical knowledge of SQL / Sybase.
- Practical knowledge of LDAP.
- Familiarity with Apache/ Tomcat and JSP deployment.
- Ability to develop detailed documentation for support team handover.
- IT / Telecom
- Programmer, developer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.