Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Voice Application Support Engineer
who will be responsible for voice applications, including computer telephony, voicemail, voice recording, conferencing and other voice-related applications.
- The candidate will manage and maintain all Legal and Compliance requests globally related to voice recording data.
- Collect metrics and create reports related to firm voice recording systems.
- Manage vendor escalations and issues highlighted by the regulators.
- Communicates with both Business, Legal and Compliance and the Voice Recording infrastructure teams.
- Oversees the processes, platforms and constraints of voice recording systems.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of voice telephony systems (Avaya, BT).
- Knowledge of Voice Recording Systems.
- Ability to prioritise along with good time management skills.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- High level of initiative, proactive approach.
- Sense of ownership/accountability.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the team’s needs.
- Honest, hardworking and reliable.
- IT / Telecom
- System engineering
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.