Our global partner, operating in the online sports betting industry, is looking for a
who will be responsible for working in a small Scrum team helping to create, unpack and refine user stories. Your focus will be to work closely with the Team, the PO and other Business stakeholders to help manage the backlog and ensure a shared view of the product is communicated. You will also produce other artefacts and documentation as and when needed.
- Organise meetings and workshops with the stakeholders.
- Assist Product Owner with backlog maintenance.
- Create User stories on the behalf of stakeholders.
- Ensure the team understands the user stories.
- Assist with sprint planning.
- Write up supporting documentation.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 3 – 5 years commercial experience working on a web based products.
- Good knowledge of UML.
- Scrum Experience.
- Proven track record of delivering on-time.
- Experience in Paper Prototyping.
- Advantage: Jira/GreenHopper experience.
- IT Development
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.