Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
SAP MM/SD Business Analyst
who will be responsible for analysing the business processes of SAP systems.
- Analysis and description of business processes.
- Translation of business requirements into functional and non-functional IT requirements.
- Business analysts act as the interpreters between the worlds of IT and business.
- Deliver functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analysis.
- Apply technical and business process skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 3 years experience in ERP Systems.
- 3 years experience in SAP MM or SD modules.
- Experience in business analysis or project management.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Good coordination and leadership skills.
- Advantage: Experience with manufacturing processes in a multinational environment.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Business analyst
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Partly home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.