Our global partner, a leading banking services company, is looking for an
Authentication Analyst (Unix)
who will play a key role in the technical support and management of the authentication environment.
Duties include the oversight, planning, troubleshooting, and management of all aspects relating to the systems that comprise this global architecture.
Capacity planning for infrastructure growth is among the responsibilities of the position.
Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills are essential.
Unix (Solaris) and Linux knowledge is a must along with a solid understanding of web server and application server technologies, Unix/Linux hardware/OS skills, and Client/Server application delivery in a multi-tiered environment.
This position requires the knowledge of many Web based technologies.
Candidate must be available for 24 X 7 on-call support.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- 5+ years experience with large scale production systems, preferably web related.
- Experience with large scale integration and hosting environment.
- Experience with UNIX (Solaris/AIX), and Red Hat Linux.
- UNIX scripting experience.
- Knowledge of web server and application server technology.
- Knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.