Our global partner, a leading banking services company, is looking for an
Technical Security Analyst
who will be responsible for penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of business services.
Duties will include providing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services to businesses globally through a comprehensive testing process, as well as identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system and proposing countermeasures.
Typical assignments will involve testing of the overall security of critical infrastructure components and applications to ensure they comply with internal policies, security architecture best practices, and industry standards; scanning and discovering rouge hosts, networks, and devices; and scanning and discovering vulnerable systems and applications.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in IT security and IT infrastructure technologies.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (application and/or infrastructure) and articulating security issues to technical and non-technical audience.
- Identifying, researching, validating, and exploiting various different known and unknown security vulnerabilities on server and client side.
- Vulnerability Assessment tools, e.g. Nessus, Qualys, etc.
- Exploitation frameworks, e.g. Metasploit, CANVAS, Core Impact.
- Social Engineering campaigns, e.g. email phishing, phone calls, SET.
- Deep understanding of OSI model.
- Security devices, e.g. Firewalls, VPN, AAA systems.
- OS Security, e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc.
- Understanding of common protocols, e.g. LDAP, SMTP, DNS, Routing Protocols.
- Web application infrastructure, e.g. Application Servers, Web Servers, Databases.
- Reporting information security vulnerabilities to businesses.
- Web development and programming languages i.e. Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, and/or .Net
- IT / Telecom
- IT Security
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.