Our global partner, a leading banking services company, is looking for
IT Security Lifecycle Managers (1st level)
who will be responsible for the analysis and delivery of information security vulnerability findings to customers.
Manage the lifecycle of security vulnerabilities across systems and applications and conduct analysis and interpretation of business impact.
Build and maintain strong working relationships with IT engineering, operations, and other stakeholders to remediate vulnerabilities.
Coordinate and lead vulnerability management forums with operations and engineering leads as required to enable the teams to resolve issues or to allow appropriate escalation to senior management.
Responsible for managing customer expectations and effective delivery of regular metrics and reporting.
Support the organization through internal and external audits of the various processes and procedures in use.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Fluent English.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Special interest in IT security and vulnerability management.
- Professional certifications will be expected to acquire: CISSP, CISA, CEH.
- Basic knowledge of Vulnerability Management tools and processes.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- SQL or database experience a plus.
- Strong customer relation and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.