Our global partner, a leading banking services company, is looking for an
who will be responsible for developing new Wireless LAN products and solutions within the framework of an overall WLAN strategy and controlling the overall architecture through formal standards.
Develop new Wireless LAN solutions and certify these for use on the production network through formal testing and global standards.
Reviewing emerging technologies with vendors and service providers.
Produce relevant whitepapers for emerging network technologies; produce best practices guides, configuration and guideline documents.
Participate in the global engineering forum by representing CATE Wireless LAN team.
Carry out device component and technology certification testing as required by the Global Engineering forum (GNAST) and the Wireless LAN team leader.
Provide Subject Matter Expert consultation to both business architects and to regional engineering teams on all areas of Wireless LAN technology.
Maintain ownership and management of device and technology lifecycle as well as threat management.
Provide forth level support to the network operations when requested.
Host regular technology briefings to regional engineering teams around the globe.
Represent the highest level of engineering for Wireless LAN.
Communicate to many different audiences including business units and senior management.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Very strong communication skills in English.
- Experince in delivering complex Wireless LAN solutions to a demanding business.
- Expert understanding of Wireless LAN technologies such as mobility, security and associated networking areas such as QoS, Voice and Video.
- Excellent knowledge of emerging WLAN technologies such as Identity Services, Rogue Detection and improved security techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of typical investment/retail banking environments or equivalent (major ISP, systems integrator or global enterprise).
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.