Our global partner, a leading banking services company, is looking for a
who will be responsible for leading clients toward a solution which is both in line with the business needs and the structure of the systems provided.
- As a project manager set up project plan and agree both internally and with client on project schedule.
- As a key account manager support, supervise and motivate project participants.
- Document business requirements.
- Establish detailed planning process.
- Negotiate planning and workload estimates with internal teams and with client.
- Coordinate internal works, identify outside works.
- Follow up on development, delivery works.
- Follow up on internal tests and user acceptance tests.
- Follow up on pilot phase.
- Communicate with client and with project teams.
- Establish test scripts when required.
- Assure quality of tests and deliveries.
- Review user guides.
- Handle major bugs in the production system of client.
- Fluent English.
- Degree in IT with strong business interest or in Economics with strong IT interest.
- 3+ years in managing business processes and operations.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting processes.
- Experience in product development and system organization.
- IT project management or key account management experience.
- Advantage: experience gained in the banking sector.
- IT / Telecom
- Project management
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.